Mission - - - - - - - - - - - -
To improve the livelihoods and health of the impoverished pastoral people of our community and to empower the girls and women of our community to control their own reproduction, their own lives, and their own bodies.
Blog - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Vision - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It is hoped that this mission will allow the people of our community to:
1. Receive guidance to secure successful livelihoods, good health, and a sustainable population size so that the Conservation district does not require our community's people to leave the Conservation Area.
2. Receive short-term financial help, only as needed, to secure a sustainable future for our community's people. Except in the case of education, where longer term financial help may be needed.
3. Receive external pro bono professional help that may be needed in areas of water supply/safety or building a school.
4. Become self-sufficient without destroying the culture.
5. Realize the potential of providing education for young men and women to a) improve livelihoods in the village such as animal husbandry or b) externally, such as health care worker or wild life management, so that they can provide for their family.
6. Realize the potential of empowering women to have more control over their own lives and deciding for themselves how many children they bear that would good for their own health and the health of a family - so that they can afford to provide for their basic needs.
Primary students in their new uniforms